Each of the Our Healthy Alliance Packages will produce the following outcomes:
- Individual learning through the assessment process
- Priority-setting through facilitated analysis and collective reflection
- A customized Capacity Building Action Plan
We will design an Assessment Package and Action Planning Process to meet your Alliance’s specific needs.
Assessment with Action Plan
Optional in-person Facilitation of Action Planning Session
|Unlimited Number of Respondents||included||included|
|Live Technical Support||included||included|
|Auto-Generated Filtered Reports with Organizational Scores||included||included|
|PDF & CSV Export and assistance in filtering reports for more detailed analysis||included||included|
|10-12 hours of consultation with a trained OHA facilitator to interpret results and design an action plan for your organization||included||included|
|Allows use of the Assessment two times within two years||included||included|
|In-person half-day Action Planning Session (including preparation time but not travel costs)||included|
|Access to Alliance Building Toolkits||included|
|Discounted access to My Healthy Organization (MHO) for alliance member groups||included|
The above represent the most common packages, starting at $2,500 depending on your specific needs. Contact us for a customized package and free quote.
Our Healthy Alliance and the companion My Healthy Organization assessment can be used together to support capacity building of your alliance and member organizations. Combination packages and discounts are available. Learn more about My Healthy Organization here.
Funders can purchase Our Healthy Alliance packages as a starting point for providing in-depth capacity building support for grantee cohorts. Funder packages can include:
- All of the services listed in Package One or Package Two can be tailored to specific grantees.
- Tailored support to help funders develop capacity building programs for their grantee.
- Live webinars to introduce your grantees to OHA and provide a tour of the tool.
- Discounts for grantees to use the My Healthy Organization (MHO) assessment.